Hatchula 111 Most Versatile knife EVER

20150507_2320161_zpsc7sazivj.jpg

Ok so Im burning the midnight oil at the shop knocking out some profiling, trying to beat the heat. Im tuned in listening to old outlaw country, and out of the corner of my eye I catch a flash on the floor. I immediately conduct an expedient inventory of the posssible weaponry a case like this could call for. I look down and there she sits the Hatchula 3 baby! Now I give credit where credits due this guy was a triple threat speed, moves and agility. He was working the interior clutter hard and winning but opted for the solid wall in a full on sprint. I moved in for the kill and for a brief second was all like live and let live... Thats when I remembered my ALMONDS! seems this little sucker has an affinity for Blue Diamond wasabi and soy sauce almonds, mind you there 9 bucks a bag and I have had to throw out two bags... . I asked myself what would Dylan do, the universe answered FINISH HIM!! So I decided a rodent of this caliper was worthy of a warriors death, I advanced with a savage medial thrust and some twist action to boot. what can I say these knives DO IT ALL!

20150507_2320161_zpsc7sazivj.jpg

Ok so Im burning the midnight oil at the shop knocking out some profiling, trying to beat the heat. Im tuned in listening to old outlaw country, and out of the corner of my eye I catch a flash on the floor. I immediately conduct an expedient inventory of the posssible weaponry a case like this could call for. I look down and there she sits the Hatchula 3 baby! Now I give credit where credits due this guy was a triple threat speed, moves and agility. He was working the interior clutter hard and winning but opted for the solid wall in a full on sprint. I moved in for the kill and for a brief second was all like live and let live... Thats when I remembered my ALMONDS! seems this little sucker has an affinity for Blue Diamond wasabi and soy sauce almonds, mind you there 9 bucks a bag and I have had to throw out two bags... . I asked myself what would Dylan do, the universe answered FINISH HIM!! So I decided a rodent of this caliper was worthy of a warriors death, I advanced with a savage medial thrust and some twist action to boot. what can I say these knives DO IT ALL!

LMAO!!!! This is an awesome story. I can only imagine the almond fueled rage that marked your face as you sealed his fate with the Hatchula III :)

You should make an info-mercial. That doesn't look like your random everyday field mouse. He has some size to him, I guess he should, he was eating your almonds.

Back