Hats anyone?

Jo, just for sh*ts and giggles run a fun Friday sale of CPK-Tees & Hats in the Gadgets & Gears section for 3 reasons other than fun:

- I don't believe that you've ever ran your own sale thread, so there's a first :)

- No one has ever broken the Interwebs on that G&G section, so it'll be funny to show a "OMFG, those Carothers!" moment :D

- You deserve to scoop up many positive sales feedback under your own JtM name :)

I wear a hat 90% of the time, albeit a flexfit s/m or a fitted 7-1/4, nice looking hats though, will get one at Blade if you have any for sale then.
And a t-shirt as well .
They''ll look good with any CPK knives I happen to score while I'm there.

Hi All!
If you asked for gear in this thread, I will contact you. I also plan to do a gear sale separately. If you order a hat when ordering a knife, they will be a bit discounted. Please be patient. It will take me a while. I am up to my ears in orders and planning for this machine to be down.

Hi All!
If you asked for gear in this thread, I will contact you. I also plan to do a gear sale separately. If you order a hat when ordering a knife, they will be a bit discounted. Please be patient. It will take me a while. I am up to my ears in orders and planning for this machine to be down.
Sweet, I'll take a discounted dagger with my full price hat, thanks Jo!

Sweet, I'll take a discounted dagger with my full price hat, thanks Jo!

It was a valiant effort brother

Back