Have a look

Hey BubbaGanew, maybe that was you that I bidding against. Small world, huh? That's great that you found another one. I check out the site for the Tigershark. Did you get the bid and for how much?

Yeah I got it with the "buy it now option" for $75 US. I mean I paid for it but it hasn't arrived yet. Probably tied up in customs. Customs always has to stick their nose into everything and cause delays in shipping.

Ha ha ha ha! I love it when it says "BUY IT NOW", it's so personal:jerkit: . I hate waiting for the knife to come in. Where is the knife coming from? And yes, I know customs have to "know" everything:grumpy: .........Hopefully it will come quickly.

Item location: FAST & FAIR SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!! United States.

I think I drove through there one night.....yeah in my dreams.

thats nothing compared to aussie customs , over here if you try to import a double edged blade it gets conviscated and you don`t get your knife or your money back , and i`ve heard that if you import a s.a.t knife they think its a switchblade and you don`t get your money back or your knife.

Well I built a display case thats got two S1Ts although at the moment its got 1 S1T and one Tech Bowie II Spec Ed... Police had to visit the other day and where most curious about why I have them.... fell through the floor when I showed them all the others LOL.

I would post a pic... but my woodworking is not up to much (not saying its bad... but could be a lot better)

he he.... apparently there was some trouble with one of the neighbours....

anyway... here it is... not quite finished..

224.jpg

thank you...:)

I am doing another couple of display cases now... when mad and bought a load of power tools to do it properly.. When me a Exwife split a year ago I left all my tools there.

That case was built with (you wont beleive me) just a hacksaw, hammer and a stanley knife oh a handful of nails and some glue.

So went a bought everything... 2 drills, router, jigsaw, workbench, dremel, heatgun and just about every other DIY tooll you could mention... so hopefully the other cases will turn out better.
I am doing a case for the 2 Seals,,,, 2000 and the pup.
These SOGs are beautiful, so they need to be shown..dont ya think?

Absolutely these SOGs are beautiful! Don't forget to round out that Seals collection with a TigerShark. The three of them on display together would look impressive. Going from the longest to the shortest from top to bottom or the shortest to the longest even. I can picture it now.

He he

I have the complete set... the pup, 2000 and the tigershark - well the tigershark is in the mail... :)

Back