Have v8s shipped?

NO PICS YET?!?! Mine are awaiting shipment, when I talked with Amy, she did not mention that they would come in multiple orders, so I am assuming I am getting the grab bag in one sha-bang...at least that is my wishful thinking.

C

Yup my hogB8's and v8's are all awaiting shipment. Hope they can all come together

The Big Brown truck just left my house, had to wait all day for delivery, but should be 2 CGs in there. I'm waiting for the wifey to get home for the unboxing.....yeah, now more waiting, lol.

Mine was delivered last Thursday 5/31 - I will post some pictures tonight when I get home.

Overall it meets my expectations for fit and finish, most notably the tip of the blade is very sharp and clearly intended for penetration.

Why is this the most elusive blade so far? Where are the pictures? Where is mine? Come on guys I know a few of you have them give us some in hand pics and side profiles as well side by sides with other blades. I know I am not the only one checking in repeatedly trying to satisfy my v8 cravings....

Back