headin' out

'heading out to Dirt Time 2009.

i'd appreciate it if you brethren could cover the Hawk Project's six any way you feel appropriate, answering questions, etc. - TIA.

see ya in about ten days with some good news hopefully.

your bud,

vec

I just returned from Dirttime a couple hours ago and enjoyed meeting Vec and seeing his work. It was also very kind of him to contribute a hawk to the free raffle.

Vec, thanks very much for your contribution and other participation!

DancesWithKnives

I just returned from Dirttime a couple hours ago and enjoyed meeting Vec and seeing his work. It was also very kind of him to contribute a hawk to the free raffle.

Vec, thanks very much for your contribution and other participation!

DancesWithKnives

thanks, brother.

my humble contribution with the two hawks was the least of what seemed to be nothing but giving by everyone else there, student and instructor alike - i know because i took as much as i could get my hands on - har!

DWK2 is a good man (read as a giant understatement), for all of you who do not know him in person. I regret greatly that we didn't have more time together, brother - but as you probably saw I had to take care of some things. I look forward to seeing you at future events.

as for the rest of you piratical attitudes, seen and unseen...:D:thumbup:...;

Thanks for watching my back, brethren.

i intend to get caught up on my mountain of e-mail and then come back to this virtual fire to get caught up with my brethen here.

lots of good intel at DirtTime 2009 BTW.

your bud,

dirt-covered vec

Back