Heat Sheath

My new Heat arrived today - very nice! I do have to wonder what Camillus was thinking with the sheath however. The thing is huge! How about a sheath that actually fits the knife? I guess I could stuff a couple of knives in there. :p Other than that, Camillus has another winner!

I was wondering the same thing on the sheath. Only reason I don't trash it is if I ever decide to sell the Heat the next owner might want it. I love the knife for the money and just wish they didn't have to stamp "taiwan" on it.

GregB

GregB said:
I was wondering the same thing on the sheath. Only reason I don't trash it is if I ever decide to sell the Heat the next owner might want it. I love the knife for the money and just wish they didn't have to stamp "taiwan" on it.

GregB

The sheath IS huge but Taiwan is starting to mean outstanding quality at a fair price. NOT to start anything but this year looks to be the "Taiwain Revolution" in the knife world. The Heat is an excellent knife for the $$ as are MANY prodos coming out of Taiwan this year!

Nothing wrong with Taiwan. The bike industry has been spec'ing stuff out to them for years. As long as QA/QC is doing their part it turns out to be a great deal.

Back