Hell Razor 2 Coming This Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern!!!!

That's why I decided to keep my Satin with Green Micarta NFNO over the black G10 but my Depths of Hell Razor II will only be used for "special occasions" and I will wear gloves if there's going to be blood involved.

Although I prefer smaller blades with Micarta for processing game, especially in Florida where we don't get any big game.

Don't get any big game in FL?! Don't you have gators down there? And.... HUGE SNAKES! Like pythons and anacondas? That's pretty big game.
I thought you had deer down there, too? Or all the gators and anacondas get them? :D

Don't get any big game in FL?! Don't you have gators down there? And.... HUGE SNAKES! Like pythons and anacondas? That's pretty big game.
I thought you had deer down there, too? Or all the gators and anacondas get them? :D
Gators - yes but that's about the extent of it. The deer down here are like the size of dogs. Lol. The big pythons just get killed which is what the BB-13 and Mistresses are for. :D:D:D

Gators - yes but that's about the extent of it. The deer down here are like the size of dogs. Lol. The big pythons just get killed which is what the BB-13 and Mistresses are for. :D:D:D
I always thought a WTF would be a great knife for be heading an anaconda.

I tell ya what fellas, the more I look at this HR2, the more, and more I like!
That tip, the new and improved handle, the 8" blade.
INFI. I'm no expert by any means lol, but seem like this one will be really, really nice.

I tell ya what fellas, the more I look at this HR2, the more, and more I like!
That tip, the new and improved handle, the 8" blade.
INFI. I'm no expert by any means lol, but seem like this one will be really, really nice.
Do you have a Hellrazor yet?
I’m pretty crazy after any NO variant. And any Gemini variant. But the Hellrazor is a whole nuther beast to me. Well... so, it’s one of the top three. NO, Gemini, HR. I already have one at 6.5”, two of the earlier Battle Grades. And I would, if I hadn’t just paid taxes and bought a heat pump, buy multiples of this.

ETA: and I might just end up having too much bourbon before the gates close and buy multiples anyway!

Do you have a Hellrazor yet?
I’m pretty crazy after any NO variant. And any Gemini variant. But the Hellrazor is a whole nuther beast to me. Well... so, it’s one of the top three. NO, Gemini, HR. I already have one at 6.5”, two of the earlier Battle Grades. And I would, if I hadn’t just paid taxes and bought a heat pump, buy multiples of this.

ETA: and I might just end up having too much bourbon before the gates close and buy multiples anyway!
No sir. I mean just from looking at the Boss man's pics. I think shes gonna be great!

It’s all I can do to not turn around and order a second (which would be my fifth) Hellrazor. I like them that much. Perhaps even more than the NO variants.

It’s all I can do to not turn around and order a second (which would be my fifth) Hellrazor. I like them that much. Perhaps even more than the NO variants.
No, I know what ya mean. Even though I've never owned a Hell Razor, I had to have a couple of these babies. Got a Red/Black G10 & Pumpkin.

So, ummm, Bossman... Variant talk.
Might we see a HRII Bowie variant at some point? :D
...You remember these...in the very first Comp Finish EVAH, yes? :thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 1108832
The Nuclear Hellrazor came out at the same time I believe, is my favourite and have been chasing one for awhile. Wish CS was still an option to get this stuff:(

The Burmese pythons have eaten nearly all of the small game including deer in the areas they have overtaken in Florida. Here is a recent capture (17' long, 140 pounds):
python17.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/enormous-17-foot-long-python-found-in-the-florida-everglades-is-paraded-in-photo-in-which-four-men-have-to-hold-the-140-pound-snake/ar-BBVI7G4

Back