Hello All You Blade Knutts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels C@@L to be a NEW BladeForums member!
smile.gif
smile.gif

TitaniumKnutt

[This message has been edited by TitaniumKnutt (edited 12-04-2000).]

Darn, just when I thought I had them under control, they start to mutate and replicate themselves. What's a moderator to do?

Paracelsus, welcoming another Wannabe FNG

Well Mr. Knutt....welcom to BFC but remember you're no Mark Douglas. I knew Mark Douglas....Mark Douglas was a friend of mine...you sir, are no Mark Douglas. *

VP debate 1988 paraphrase heheheh

------------------
~Greg Mete~
Kodiak Alaska

JKM-Chai

Qouted by Kodiak PA: Well Mr. Knutt....welcom to BFC but remember you're no Mark Douglas. I knew Mark Douglas....Mark Douglas was a friend of mine...you sir, are no Mark Douglas. *

VP debate 1988 paraphrase heheheh

frown.gif

TitaniumKnutt

Edited:
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by TitaniumKnutt (edited 12-04-2000).]

This brings up a good point--as I sit here contemplating knife content. I have always referred to my brother collectors as 'knuts,' with one 'T.' I see you use the term, 'knutt.' Since I have made it a life long practice of not offending anyone--unless the guy was bound and determined to be a PITA--what is the proper spelling? Does the second 'T' imply senior status? Does a wire-hair terrier have a wire edge?--OKG

You know, this thread Is sort of a Community thing. Maybe if I move it there and lock it up here, it will draw a big crowd over to the community forum, and we can all have a big party to celebrate Mark's rebirth as The TtitaniumKnuttcase...

Or not.

Paracelsus, looking for my keys

The second T signafies *one-of-a-kind*. The mold was broken & thrown away after I was made!

Hmmmm, I hope that came out right
confused.gif

My favorite knife is the DDR Apogee!

Now there is knife content in this thread!

What is your favorite knife
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back