Hello from Amy-0

Amy-0

Staff member
I know this post is way overdue but I am still soaking in all the "Awesomeness" that happened 2 weeks plus days ago at the Blade Show Dinner in Atlanta (I am funny, get it 2 weeks LOL) I just want to share my feelings about it. As the shuttle pulled into Cobb Galleria (Waverly) I was quite honestly nervous. Not nervous about anything in particular just nervous excitement. I see Garth,his lovely wife who is known as Mrs. Chewbacon (Love you Misses Garth LOL) Jaxx standing outside when I arrived (We are the smokers) I walked out of the shuttle and WOW it was like 7 years never passed. I got up to my room, changed quick and wanted to go to the show. I walked into the Blade show and just so excited to be back. I waited in line and got the ticket. IT WAS AWESOME. I had old friends I wanted to catch up with, new friends I needed to meet. I was so excited. After about 2 to 3 hours of walking around I told Garth and the crew that I was gonna head up to my room and check on Mom and Dad (Call them) and just hang my clothes, just enjoy the wonderfulness. On my way downstairs to the hotel I am on the phone and I look to my left. I see Rob, Karen, Shane and Arne. I walked in and honestly I think my heart exploded. I heard the news that Rob and Karen got married from them, and we just hung out and it was like no time at all had passed. That was Friday. I got to meet Chad Pirtle (Super great guy) I got to hug David Brown (super nice guy) I also got to meet and introduce myself to many people that I love so much already. Friday night in the "Pit" was nuts but I saw a bigfoot and fireworks. It was super cool. I simply could not smiling. Saturday morning I get up bright and early and I get a text from my hubby and he is flying in to CELEBRATE Rob and Karen's' marriage.Doc, Jerry and Dean met him. I was a whole lotta SHOCKED. My Hubby went to his first Blade Show and LOVED IT. We walked around and he just kept smiling. I was in complete SHOCK still. You all know me, I am a planner and wanted the dinner to be perfect. It totally was. I kept wiping tears away because I was so happy.
We sure hope All that attended had a great time. Thank You Jerry Busse for all of this. No word can express how much we LOVE you.

It was so good to see you Amy! As you said, after 7 years, it was like no time had passed. And to finally meet Troy!!! What a cool guy. He certainly knows how to gate crash a party :D

It was a fantastic time, Amy! Thank you for everything you did to make it so. I was so happy to finally meet so many of the Busse crew and people from this forum! I barely know Rob and Karen, but it was touching to see them so happy and to realize that I am now a part of such a generous and caring community. I hope to one day have made the same impact that that couple has on so many people's lives. I'm quite a bit younger than most of you all and quite a bit newer to Busse knives, but I'll try to bring everything I can contribute to the table :thumbsup:

kyAbKSO.gif

It was great to meet you Amy. You were already gone when I got my first Busse but you constantly came up in comments, stories and pics.

The dinner and games after we're great. Good job Amy.

It was so good to see you Amy! As you said, after 7 years, it was like no time had passed. And to finally meet Troy!!! What a cool guy. He certainly knows how to gate crash a party :D

Ah, the mystery man from your pics was Troy?!

Amy thanks so much for the shirt and the amazing time. I am bringing more future HOGs next year cuz if my friends dont have a Busse then they aint no friend of mine. these 3 years of collecting have been fun... did i read that correctly day 3 of Blade Show Jerry was there???? :eek::eek::eek:

It was awesome to see you back at Blade. The best Induction Dinner yet. Thanks to you Jerry and everyone else for the great time and the shop credits. No other company I know of takes care of its customers like Busse Combat does.

He crashed it BIG TIME. I am still shell shocked over it. Troy still says it was the news of the marriage of you and Karen that made him book that ticket Friday night. Love you guys!!!! SO MUCH!!!

He crashed it BIG TIME. I am still shell shocked over it. Troy still says it was the news of the marriage of you and Karen that made him book that ticket Friday night. Love you guys!!!! SO MUCH!!!

Right back at ya Amy Zero.

Back