Hello from Omaha

I have lurked around here on and off for sometime. Just trying to get more active on here. Anyone on here from Omaha or in the Nebraska Iowa area besides Mr. Marlowe?

Life is a fight, everyone gets knocked down... What matters is how fast you get up.

Plan your work & Work your plan.

Please be advised that advertising is not allowed on BFC. Though it may not have been intentional I would not be doing my job if I let it stay.

K.V. Collucci
Community Mod.

ThreadMoving.jpg

Hey Scott, How are you doing? I live in Bellevue. You might know my brother Rick Thompson. He is a former member of RBWI. Send me an email sometime and we'll talk cutlery.:)
Scott

Rick Thompson! We used to train together back at Steve Jennum's RBWI branch on 84th Street. How is Rick doing? Is he still in town?

Hey Chris. I got your email. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was out of town. Sent you a line this morning.:thumbup:

Copperhead, how ya doin? Hey do you know where the Rod&Gun club is going to have there Bi-annual gun show this year? The Southroads seems to be full.
Hopefully it won't be outside in the parking lot.:D I heard that they used to have the gun show at Bellevue West High School. That'd be a good place because of all the room that they have.

Back