• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Hello there GTRPICKER welcome

Cobalt

Gold Member
I'd like to introduce myself as the self proclaiimed authority on Straight Handled Battlemistresses. So email me at battlemistress@aol.com and I will help you out:thumbup:

ALL OFFERS TO BUY, SELL, TRADE ARE TO OCCUR ONLY IN THE EXCHANGE FORUMS

hmmm, is there anyway to lock this thread now

But does Infi-fu work on A2? And who are the SHBA and OD authorities? Those soon to go gold want to know!

But does Infi-fu work on A2? And who are the SHBA and OD authorities? Those soon to go gold want to know!

KAAK's INFI-Fu also works on A2. :thumbup:
But did someone mention Badgers. :eek:
We love Badgers. :D

dave
tollers@pshift.com

SHBA002.jpg

Mine USED to look like that! No slots, blued handle (about 90-95% still ). After years of being my only camp knife, there is coating missing, and some dings, but it is still my go to knife. The OD? I handled it, and had to have it! :)

I love those.
I have one like on the far left.
I didnt know Jerry made so many different ones.
Are some of the badgers non asymetrical edges?

Jeff

Mine is not asymmeterical...0.292.. and that Badger on the left is the one...SIMPLY SICK. Man...who do I hafta kill to get one of those???????

i wish mine was'nt asymetrical, i have a hard time sharpening it, also my basic 9.

Send them to me and your problem will be solved. :p
To be serious though, if you do not like your blade asymetrical contact Busse and they will reprofile it for you.

dave

I practice on my chisel grind pocket knives. I never really use the Basic 7, tho...Badger is too much fun :)

Back