Help dating a Randall knife ??

bart1

Gold Member
I see there are a lot of questions you guys have about dating Randall knives. I've found that upon meeting one, a little light conversation that shows a little general interest in them helps. Then if there is any positive response, ask the Randall to a nice public , well lighted , and well attended restaurant or coffee bar.... This is a great non threatening first get together to gauge any further interest by either party...... If you got this far , my real question is why , with the seeming interest in Randalls , is there not more interest in this forum? Have you visited the Chris Reeve site? Those guys seem to go through a few different topics every day! Tons of respectful (mostly) back and forth, and a ton of useful information, helping each other enjoy their passion and hobby of knives of that brand.What's the deal???? Bart

Hey Bart--funny thing is, when I saw the title, I thought of the same response... pretty funny. I'm not sure about why there is less traffic here. For me, generally, I'm doing my best to minimize my time online in general--which means here too. I have two Randalls--and I wish I had more.

I'm happy to check in and offer up some pics, banter, and useful nuggets of info (should I have any)... so, count me in!

BTW, have any of you here seen this (below)--it may quiet some of the doubts I've read about the model 18...

Bart, in part it's because this sub-forum is buried in the 'Collector's forums' area of BFC, where it probably belongs without active Shop input; and in part because the herd meandered on to greener pastures where they could collectively fill their bellies with tribal wisdom and expert opinions... ;)

Welcome5.jpg

Ok, well then we lucky few can enjoy living in our collective blissful ignorance, without the guidance of the anointed ones..... Bart

Back