1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

HELP, Found My Folder In A Pile Of Snow, Next Steps?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Sean Price, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Sean Price

Sean Price Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 7, 2012
    by metric threaded torx, do you mean like the bits labeled t5 and t6?

If so can you confirm its a t6, because one of them is STRIPPEd where not even the t6 does anything...

Where may I get replacement screws as well?

oNe

p.s. steely guns, I finally saved enough and plan on taking you up on your offer if it still stands, please advise.

2. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    ^^^look right below your user name. He said on the last page to send him a PM at your leisure...

3. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Yeah, put that money in the bank bud. I gifted you a basic membership months ago:p

willc, dirc and Yo Mama like this.
  4. Sean Price

Jun 7, 2012
    WOW, just wow.. This is, its jus wow, THAnK YOU SIR, truly appreciated and I, well wow!

Thank you!

Sean P

5. Sean Price

Jun 7, 2012
    HOLY SMOKES!!

Steely_Gunz, you sir, are a king amongst men, TRULY!

I received a package from you and all I can say is that I NOW, KNOW, and UNDERSTAND, why some of the gents on this board were giving me guff about my PRIZED Smif-N-Wesson. What I received from you clearly and without any doubt blows it away..

I feel like I have been living my life the wrong way... WOW!

THANK YOU SIR!

Imagine if I cared for and treasured my smif how I did for that many years, best believe this item will probably last me well into my son's lifetime!!

thank you sir, truly an inspiration!

God Bless

Sean P

willc likes this.