Help me choose my CRK / It has arrived :)

Whish Reeve should I purchase?

• Large Inkosi Insingo Natural Micarta

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Large Inkosi Drop Point Natural Micarta

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Large Inkosi option in Plain Jane

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Large Sebenza 21 in Cross Hatch Bronze

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
l2Ov2hG.jpg

Well, it's official. I have sold my custom Dozier so hello to my new crk and firearm!

That's ok by me. I will let you all know what I pick on Monday. Thanks again for the guidance folks.

Last edited:
Can’t go wrong with any of those options mate, always been a drop point guy myself but i do like the utility look of the insingo. You’ll probably end up with them all eventually so just start anywhere :). Pics because pics.
ezis0g.jpg

Hey buddy!!

As you know, I have had quite a few versions of crk folders. I will say this, my favorite of them al is the Inkosi. It is so robust and just has a way better feel than the 21. I used and abused both large and small inkosi’s very hard. They are very confidence inspiring.

The small Insingo 21 is the perfect edc, but I would say that the Insingo Inkosi has to be the perfect knife.

Well, it's official. I have sold my custom Dozier so hello to my new crk and firearm!

That's ok by me. I will let you all know what I pick on Monday. Thanks again for the guidance folks.

New CRK and firearm? Why didn't you say so in the first place? :)
IMG_0236-X3.jpg

When it comes down to it I like the slim profile of titanium handles so I went with the Wilson Combat Large Inkosi.

The textured Milling will provide the extra grip that I require without the extra bulk and at the end of the day the drop point is my favorite blade.

It took about 10 YouTube videos and 3 days of research and playing with my co-workers Umnumzaan to decide.

Thanks for the assistance folks. This thread is what really helped me narrow it down. I picked 2nd day shipping. Looking forward to getting home on Wednesday. Should be a fun weekend with both it and my new Ka Bar Bull Dozier . :)

That is one fine looking set up.

Thanks. The CQB is a 2002 build. I bought it from the original owner a few years ago for a very good price. He bought it for a safe queen & never even shot it to break it in. I have "a few" other 1911s, but this one's been my favorite carry gun since I got it.

Thanks. The CQB is a 2002 build. I bought it from the original owner a few years ago for a very good price. He bought it for a safe queen & never even shot it to break it in. I have "a few" other 1911s, but this one's been my favorite carry gun since I got it.

I have been looking at the EDC 9 double stack. Looks pretty sweet and no safety.
I'd have to sell my Glock to do that. For now I need to decide on a either a G43 or SW air weight for CC.

Good choice. I'm sure you'll like the Wilson/CRK. The Inkozi has a few minor improvements over my 25, but I think the clip position is the most important.

I think you'll like your CRK/WC Inkosi ... it's a very close second to my Umnumzaan for my CRKs.

Great choice! The Wilson Combat/CRK's are some of my favorite utilitarian knives. Just enough extra to give the knife a pop as compared to a plain Jane. Enjoy your new knife

I'm happy to hear all the love for this knife. Literally every review I've read shows people were blown away. And it's the ideal blade length for me.

Hey buddy!!

As you know, I have had quite a few versions of crk folders. I will say this, my favorite of them al is the Inkosi. It is so robust and just has a way better feel than the 21. I used and abused both large and small inkosi’s very hard. They are very confidence inspiring.

The small Insingo 21 is the perfect edc, but I would say that the Insingo Inkosi has to be the perfect knife.

Hey man, just tried to get in touch with you. Disconnected?
You have been through a few variations. I enjoyed your reviews. Hope your doing well .

Hey man, just tried to get in touch with you. Disconnected?
You have been through a few variations. I enjoyed your reviews. Hope your doing well .

Hey man. I thought I sent you my new number? I finally got rid of my old Iowa number for a PA one.

I’ll send it over again.

Back