Help me decide guys: 940 or Super Freek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is trolling and shoving your own opinions down other's throats what you do when someone new comes on here asking an honest question?

digging-hole-gif-4.gif

I'm not trolling. You think it's OK to return a USED knife, and that's not OK. I'm just waiting for it to sink in. ;)

digging-hole-gif-4.gif

I'm not trolling. You think it's OK to return a USED knife, and that's not OK. I'm just waiting for it to sink in. ;)

No. That's your own opinion. What's not ok is forcing your views on others because the moment someone's not having it, you get all bent out of shape and try to drag them down with you. That's a very toxic thing to do. I guess when they say "Misery loves company", there's a vast amount of truth to it as well.

No. That's your own opinion. What's not ok is forcing your views on others because the moment someone's not having it, you get all bent out of shape and try to drag them down with you. That's a very toxic thing to do. I guess when they say "Misery loves company", there's a vast amount of truth to it as well.
Ethics is not a matter of opinion. It's hilarious that you think it is. Right and wrong are pretty cut and dry.

CautiousBestAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif

Animal, bear in mind that many members here engage in commerce with each other. You declared that you don't play a straight game and now we don't trust you. You would be better served to step away from this fight.

Animal, bear in mind that many members here engage in commerce with each other. You declared that you don't play a straight game and now we don't trust you. You would be better served to step away from this fight.
That's good for them. I don't do commerce with them and they don't do commerce with me. I'm not looking for anyone's "trust".

It's a fact because it IS a fact. The knife is USED. That's fact.

Um, no... o_O

View attachment 1322746

Delusional. Yes, the knife being used is a fact. What's NOT a fact is whether me returning it back to Amazon (which is perfectly allowed), makes me right or wrong. That's up for debate. Your ethics are different from mine. You think it's unethical I return a used knife. I think it's unethical that you try to shove that down other's throats. You sound like you never had a disagreement in your life.

My question is, what is the point of communicating with others on the internet if you want everyone to agree with you? You know everyone's got different values and opinions. Respect that. Crying on a forum over someone returning a used knife isn't doing you any justice when you could instead go voice your concern directly to Amazon.

That's good for them. I don't do commerce with them and they don't do commerce with me. I'm not looking for anyone's "trust".
Your time here will be short with that attitude. Another quality we look for in our members. o_O

That dog is great!
I was laughing pretty hard at it.

Delusional. Yes, the knife being used is a fact. What's NOT a fact is whether me returning it back to Amazon (which is perfectly allowed), makes me right or wrong. That's up for debate. Your ethics are different from mine. You think it's unethical I return a used knife. I think it's unethical that you try to shove that down other's throats.
Yes, you are indeed delusional, I'm glad you're finally recognizing that. :thumbsup:

Go ahead, click the boxes that say you're returning it because you're unhappy with your purchase, and you have buyer's remorse. Also, be sure to tell them that you USED, and more importantly, you MODIFIED the item, but you would like to return it anyway. Pretty sure they would then tell you to go pound sand. The fact is, you will be lying to Amazon about why you're returning it, and the actual condition of the item. That's wrong, and unethical. You can't deny it. ;)

Your time here will be short with that attitude. Another quality we look for in our members. o_O

I was laughing pretty hard at it.

Yes, you are indeed delusional, I'm glad you're finally recognizing that. :thumbsup:

Go ahead, click the boxes that say you're returning it because you're unhappy with your purchase, and you have buyer's remorse. Also, be sure to tell them that you USED, and more importantly, you MODIFIED the item, but you would like to return it anyway. Pretty sure they would then tell you to go pound sand. The fact is, you will be lying to Amazon about why you're returning it, and the actual condition of the item. That's wrong, and unethical. You can't deny it. ;)

Lol, sounds like you've been riding that high horse around for a while.

My question is, what is the point of communicating with others on the internet if you want everyone to agree with you? You know everyone's got different values and opinions. Respect that. Crying on a forum over someone returning a used knife isn't doing you any justice when you could instead go voice your concern directly to Amazon.

You edited, so I'll address this part now. Please, give me your Amazon transaction number for this Freek purchase, and I'd be happy to let Amazon know exactly what's up. ;)

Whatever justifies your pettiness lol.
Trying to make yourself feel better, eh?

Delusional. Yes, the knife being used is a fact. What's NOT a fact is whether me returning it back to Amazon (which is perfectly allowed), makes me right or wrong. That's up for debate. Your ethics are different from mine. You think it's unethical I return a used knife. I think it's unethical that you try to shove that down other's throats. You sound like you never had a disagreement in your life.

No. It makes you wrong.

And since you think you are a mr. smart know it all, why in the world did you come here to ask our opinion anyway? Imo, start with hand stretching exercises so your tiny hands work with a normal sized knives. But what do I know, I think you are a bad person for returning a used knife even though you know it is wrong.

You edited, so I'll address this part now. Please, give me your Amazon transaction number for this Freek purchase, and I'd be happy to let Amazon know exactly what's up. ;)

Trying to make yourself feel better, eh?

Calling me out on editing yet you're searching Google for images, gifs, and saying all that. Come on now.

No. It makes you wrong.

And since you think you are a mr. smart know it all, why in the world did you come here to ask our opinion anyway? Imo, start with hand stretching exercises so your tiny hands work with a normal sized knives. But what do I know, I think you are a bad person for returning a used knife even though you know it is wrong.

Yeah I think you're a bad person for going 5 over the speed limit back in October as well. How many more will lose sleep over me returning a used knife? I can easily just check the box that I it's no longer needed which is true. Amazon has no issues with accepting returns. Honestly y'all losing sleep over Amazon more than Amazon losing sleep over itself.

Calling me out on editing yet you're searching Google for images, gifs, and saying all that. Come on now.

Not calling it out, just addressing what you added. The gifs and images help drive the point home (and make it fun). ;)

Yeah I think you're a bad person for going 5 over the speed limit back in October as well. How many more will lose sleep over me returning a used knife? I can easily just check the box that I wanted a different item which is true. Amazon has no issues with accepting returns.
Somehow you know that I am a speeder and that I hoard TP? That's called projecting. Amazon would certainly have issue with you returning the knife if they knew you had modified it, and you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back