Help me identify this benchmade knife please

Can't remember the name of it, but best I remember, it was made in either China or Taiwan.

Best I can tell, it is a real Benchmade. They made one several years ago that they marketed in their red line. I just can't remember the name of it. It had that funky lock, though, best I remember. I've tried just now to find a picture of an old one, but I can't. It would help if I could remember the name.

Actually, the name is the Ambush. And the mini-Ambush. I'll try to google it. I know that Bass Pro carried them for a while.

Thanks rockspyder, i guess its not to bad for $10.99 unless its been abused. Thanks so much for all your help , i appreciate it greatly, i could not find it either but you did for me. Have a great weekend

Glad I could help. I almost bought one, back in the day. I had never used AUS-8 at the time; if I had, I probably would have plunked down the money just on a whim. I liked the blade profile a lot, on the ones I saw. Actually I think the reason I didn't pick up the one at Bass Pro was because it was partially serrated, now that I think about it. I prefer plain edges. Have a great weekend yourself.

From the 2006 catalog...Red Class, 10200 Ambush, Rolling lock mechanism, Aus-8, 420J liners, T6 scales. Originally $70 MSRP.

Back