Help me identify this Swedish hatchet

I recently came into possession of this Swedish made hatchet and I'm trying to identify the manufacturer. The markings on it are different than my Wetterlings, Gransfors Bruk and Hults Bruk axes, therefore I'm not sure what it is. The only markings on it are "1 1/2" and "Sweden" directly underneath.

Images can be found here:
https://imgur.com/a/yVV0n

Thanks for any/all help

At least with this one you know it was actually made in Sweden, and that that proud Country had rigorous quality controls once upon a time. A Bahco 'yompin yimmie Yohnee' version of a tool I went to great lengths to get hold of a few years ago (diminutive ignition pliers) were once made in Sweden, but the 'updated' modern version I got hold of a few years ago was Chinese-made and 'gave out' within a month. Sure they looked the same but were bulkier, coarsely finished and had much softer steel. The original pair had been used for 20-30 (or more) years by my grandfather before he died (and that now goes back 35 years). Myself wasn't long in going back to using the heirloom pair after that lousy experience.

Back