HELP!!! Missing Hawk Drift

Hey Guys!!! Does anyone know where the hawk drift ended up??? Alot of the guys were helping to clean up after the HI and someone may have put it some place out of site. :confused:

I want there so I know I dont have it!! Dont blame me ;)

Someone will speak up......

If you can't find it, I saw one on Ebay. Some fellow named Higgy had it. It was in good condition other than some relish stains. It was going cheap! :footinmou :p

peter nap said:
If you can't find it, I saw one on Ebay. Some fellow named Higgy had it. It was in good condition other than some relish stains. It was going cheap! :footinmou :p
Damn Higgy!!!!! He comes down here to stick the virgins and now fondling my drift. :mad: :mad: :confused: :D

Hey I.G., is this like that game Clue? I'm going to guess the guy from Pennsylvania, with a pair of tongs, next to the Fisher anvil. All kidding aside, me, J. and Jerry were using it next to the Fisher anvil when J. was finishing the rasp hawk. Probably still laying in that general vicinity.

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
It's under the blue jacket left over from last time.....:p :D

Yep, what Jay said. That was the last I saw of it. I guess I should stop telling Danny to put his toys away and put my own up first. Sorry about that George. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll get you another. I better get one for myself while I'm at it. ;)

Mark Williams

It's probably a good thing we are spread around the country. It might scare people to have a bunch of nutts all in one place.

Mark Williams said:
It's probably a good thing we are spread around the country. It might scare people to have a bunch of nutts all in one place.
I'll say and we all carry knives and love guns. SCARY!!!! :eek:

Mark Williams

Man what a great T.V show it would make to let a bunch of us loose in great big well equiped shop. Nobody would ever want to watch those cheesy motorcycle show ever again.

I recall one of the guys wondering how it fit the anvil :confused:
but I'm thinking that was before the Hawk was made. :confused:
I think Ferrari mistook it as a bone and buried it on you.
if anything looked like food they wanted it :eek: :D

Ferrari does things like that too. One time I am putting new clutches in the Indian and when I was putting the special nuts on the clutch hub two of them were gone. I found one in his mouth and never found the other one. I even looked through his crap the next day. :mad:

indian george said:
Ferrari does things like that too. One time I am putting new clutches in the Indian and when I was putting the special nuts on the clutch hub two of them were gone. I found one in his mouth and never found the other one. I even looked through his crap the next day. :mad:

must have been before you through it next-door.. :D

that must have been a special moment,,, :barf: going through dog do-do :D

Found it George.......
You Go Get it ! :D :D :D :D :D
Blacksmith(1).jpg