Help pin this one down.

For starters not a knife guy. However this little knife has my interest. It is a Boker 8288. The tang mark is Boker Solingen Germany (stacked three deep) with the tree to the left,
The handle shield is round and has the tree over the word solingen. On the long blade are the words Tree Brand over the word Solingen, there is a tree to the left of the words and to the right is the number 8288 (90 Degrees to the blade) I think it is post 60's German. I have been digging through the net and various forums for a few days and can not find one the same. Just to make it interesting it only has two blades.

Just curious why i can not find an example. I believe it is modern. All the model 8288's I have seen seem to be three bladed, while the one i have is only two. Just curious what year it was made. My mother gave it to be she is 87, said it was my uncles and was old. will try to get a picture up tomorrow, imgur said their head was on fire yesterday. Thank you for the reply.

Just curious why i can not find an example. I believe it is modern. All the model 8288's I have seen seem to be three bladed, while the one i have is only two. Just curious what year it was made. My mother gave it to be she is 87, said it was my uncles and was old. will try to get a picture up tomorrow, imgur said their head was on fire yesterday. Thank you for the reply.
gotcha. ya might try posting the pic in the traditional forum or maybe even the Bernard Levine forum, ill let ya pic which one. might get faster response, might not but worth a try.

does it look like this version?

B-8288I.jpg

Back