HELP--Sebenza Warranty

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
I am looking into buying a Used Sebenza and am just curious is the warranty transferrable? Does it stay with the knife or the original owner? Just curious if I buy one used do I get the great Chris Reeves service.
Thanks
Eric

Eric..
His name is Chris Reeve..
You will always get the best service in the business with CRK, on any and all their products..
For the mere cost of around $20.00 you can have your Sebenza sharpened, serviced and restored..

Murray Haday

Eric,

I bought my sebenza used. Shortly after I received it, the lock became hard to unlock. I sent it back to CRK. When I got my knife back, they put a lanyard on it, resharpened it, replaced my 440C ball bearing with a ceramic one. All this was free of charge. Oh yeah they fixed the lock too.
smile.gif

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

Definitely.... Enought said.
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Humpty

AKTI Member # A000984
Proverbs 23:2

Back