1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

HELP. swamp warden scales?

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by AdamFuzzyballs, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    You are killing me mate.... I have a "naked" Sage Warden ;) ;)

But these two are dressed ... :D

[​IMG]

zakjak221 likes this.
  2. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    That sage had been one of my spares. I have a feeling it's moving up in the rotation now :)

Your black and orange combo, there's certainly nothing wrong with that :thumbup:

3. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    I generally shy away from orange handled blades, that is one of only two I own (the other is a ScrapMuk), that said on this little blade it works for me !!!!! The grips do truly change the Warden's place in things greatly !!!

4. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    It's funny how that goes. I'm not a big fan of the orange either, but you're right, it just works on that blade.

5. AZTimT

AZTimT The Stripetition Finish Guy Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    @bpiatt Or anyone who knows: For posterity, please share the size allen key / wrench necessary to remove the bolts on these wonderful handles. Everything I have tried on hand is either a little too small or just a bit too big and I need to change them from one warden to another. This information is nowhere to be found on the internet as far I have searched. Thank you!

6. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    Mine was a T6 torx. Hope that helps.
    Al

AZTimT likes this.
  7. AZTimT

AZTimT The Stripetition Finish Guy Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    That was it thanks!