1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with hammer makers mark.

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by FoxKansan, Sep 15, 2018.

1. FoxKansan

FoxKansan

Apr 3, 2015
    Looking for help with this roofing hammer makers mark. I've searched and searched for this stamp ID, and someone recommend that I check with bladeforms. I know it's just a partial but maybe someone can id this mark. Any help would be appreciated... thanks.. here it is.http://s36.photobucket.com/user/FoxKansan/media/DSC07944_zpslgspdh3l.jpg.html?o=1

2. Miller '72

Miller '72

Jul 25, 2017
    Not sure if this is what you have but it is similar.
    This information is from member here AgentH I pulled from another thread.
    Maybe this helps you, if not...adds to your mystery;):thumbsup:

Nbrackett likes this.
  3. jblyttle

jblyttle Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2014
    WM Enders Oak Leaf.

Miller '72 likes this.
  4. Miller '72

Miller '72

Jul 25, 2017
    Thanks JB

5. A17

A17

Jan 9, 2018
  6. Agent_H

Agent_H Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Speaking of that area there is an antique place that has a great selection of old axes, hammers, and vises in Bend (short drive from La Pine).

Miller '72 likes this.
  7. A17

A17

Jan 9, 2018
    I'm 20 mins + or - from Coloma (Think Ca gold rush/James Marshall) not near Bend at all:(.

8. FoxKansan

FoxKansan

Apr 3, 2015
    Clearly a leaf or tree and some maker name that ends with NDERS.... maybe Sanders, Landers, Flanders,,,,, its got me puzzled. Thanks everyone for looking. The research is the fun part... IMHO

Somehow I missed the previous post. It's Enders Oak Leaf and I do believe that is correct.

9. Steve Tall

Steve Tall

Aug 28, 2010
    jblyttle nailed it with Wm Enders Oak Leaf
    [​IMG]
    https://books.google.com/books?id=dJs7AQAAMAAJ&pg=RA6-PA19&lpg#v=onepage&q&f=false