Help with size and shape comparison

I have seen the bussecollector site which lists most sizes but has anyone or could anyone put a picture with as many knives in different sizes in them with the name on the picture so I (we) could compare without flipping back and forth. What I'm looking for, and I would be greatful for is a picture with game warden, Duties, Sar, Ash, Sarsquatch, Bm's and as may in between with labels next to the knives in the picture and quick blade description. (over all length, blade lenght, thickness, and weight ) if possible. This would be a great help for us new guys. Thanks.

Here's a starting point for reference purposes. I added notes to the ends to reduce the number of PMs I get.

blackwithoutpants.jpg

Game Warden (gone)
Active Duty (gone)
Meaner Street (gone)
Paul's Hatchet (gone)
NARK
Satin Jack Variant
Satin Jack LE (gone)
Force One
Heavy Ordnance Fusion Steel Heart (gone)
Uncle MoFo LE

Thanks, that helps. I think I like the active duty better than the game warden for a hunting knife. Also, what is the blade length on the Heavy Ordinance fusion Steel heart? ASh 1 has 6.5" but some steel heart had 7.5 and 8. thanks again and to anyone else who can post I would appreciate it. Looking to compare BATAC, ASH and NO for all around camp, hunting, chopping knife.

Here's my 2007 SE set (California-legal):

2007se-all-ca-1.jpg

Left side:

FBM
FSH
SOW Variant
ASH1
BATAC

Right side:

MRS
AD
GW

Here's the other side:

2007se-all-ca-2.jpg

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Keep them comming. Now I need to get a set for my self. I sort of wish I didn't know anything about Busse, Jaxx you warned me.

Top to bottom (both left & right)

FBM LE x 4
FSH LE x 2
ASH-1 LE x 4
BATAC LE x 4
and the bottom row... Game Warden / BATAC LE / Game Warden

LESet1171.jpg

And a spine shot for you.

LESet1166.jpg

BLADE_SE2007_Full-SetSE2007GW_V.jpg

The Special Edition 2007 set group shot from left to right:

*SE "Flat" Fusion Battle Mistress (FFBM)
*SE Argonne Assault (AA)
*SE Heavy Ordinance Grade Fusion Steel Heart (HOGFSH)
*SE "Santa's Outlaw Wicked" (SOW): These were originally named from the first run of satin & red G-10 handled variants, offered around X-mas 2006. They are a variant of the Special Forces Natural Outlaw, 'SFNO'.
*SE "Anniversary" (straight handle) Steel Heart One (ASH-1)
*SE Badger Attack TAC (BATAC)
*SE Meaner Street (MrSt or Meaner)
*SE Active Duty (AD)
*SE Game Warden (GW)
*SE Game Warden, bottom horizontal

Here are my Double Cut, Black G-10 Knives. ASH-1, SS, MrS, AD
dcg10familypicjk8.jpg

Spine Shots in the same order:
dcg10spinepicau9.jpg

I wish the NMFBM was available in this combo!!!

Last edited:
Back