1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Help with Swisstool Spirit

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by Buck268, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Buck268

Buck268

Nov 5, 2006
    I've been carrying a Spirit in my mountain biking pack for many years now and its always been great. I've come upon one addition I would like to make, though. See I've picked up a corkscrew/mini screwdriver for it, but have no reliable way to keep it positively located in my pack.

Did the Spirit (Plus, I think) come with a sheath which houses the corkscrew WITH the multitool? If so, does anybody know the proper part number and/or somewhere I may find one for sale?

Thanks!

2. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ

Dec 30, 2008
    I think it's #33260, but i'm not positive.

3. kozak6

kozak6

Dec 28, 2005
  4. styx

styx

Apr 21, 2010
    33262 should be it from what I know

5. Buck268

Buck268

Nov 5, 2006
    33262 confirmed by Victorinox, though they state they are out of stock. Guess the google search is on!

6. styx

styx

Apr 21, 2010
    sorry to hear that. hmm i think that knife center usually has a lot of victorinox sheaths on hand