1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Help

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by 1gailt, Sep 29, 2016.

1. 1gailt

1gailt Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2005
    I have a swamprat custom,and I forgot what its called,could please someone tell me the name of this knife,and thank you in advance. Length is 8 in.overall about 3 1/2 blade 3 in.cutting edge

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. AnotherDogDown17

AnotherDogDown17 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Looks to be an HRLM (howling rat little mischief) but I could be mistaken. Cool blade 👍

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    Harry carry 3.0
    Is my guess

4. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Definitely Hairy Carry, and most likely in CM154 steel

5. 1gailt

1gailt Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Thanks for jogging my memory , its a Harry Carry.Appreciate all of you sharing your knowledge.