Here Are The BLADE '07 & BloodBathAganzaaaa Special Editions. . . .

I may just go to Blade...and bring a camp chair. So I can sit next to the Busse booth for three days.:D

Special Edition Leaner Meaner Street. . .

07SELMS.jpg

This has me very excited. Is it really a full-flat grind on the Leaner profile? The production models were saber grind. This could be a great slicer if true.

Rick

I never knew Leaners were saber ground. My MrS is flat-ground. Heck, I had to go look at my Customshop AD to see how it was ground.

I'm such a lightweight. I evidently don't fondle enuf. LOL

I wonder if I can bribe the supervisors into assigning me more OT for the rest of the year? Game warden, Leaner Meaner Street, Active Duty, my, my, my, my, my...

Would love to score a Leaner Meaner Street? Any idea on price for the Special Edition knives?

I never knew Leaners were saber ground. My MrS is flat-ground. Heck, I had to go look at my Customshop AD to see how it was ground.
Someone (Seth Murdoc?) once stated that if you compare the Meaner and Leaner Meaner grinds, the main angles (primary grind) are the same. So when the stock runs out on the Leaner, you get the saber profile even though it runs out to the edge on the Meaner. I have not verified that personally, but it made sense.

:eek: :eek: WOW!

Me likey... me likey a LOT!!! :D

Man I wish I could be there to see these in person... hope they are not all scaffed up at the show.

arrrgh!!!!

Must find my heart medicine...

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Those blades rock!!!!

Someone (Seth Murdoc?) once stated that if you compare the Meaner and Leaner Meaner grinds, the main angles (primary grind) are the same. So when the stock runs out on the Leaner, you get the saber profile even though it runs out to the edge on the Meaner. I have not verified that personally, but it made sense.

Some measurements and some basic trig indicated the same for me. Almost identical.

"I may just go to Blade...and bring a camp chair. So I can sit next to the Busse booth for three days.:D"

OK...I pretty much did this! Without the camp chair. If not for my long-suffering wife I would never have survived.

Like Stabber, snagged 7 of the 9. It was brutal, but worth it!:eek:

BTW, there only seemed to be about 5 or so of the Argonne Assaults...

The Leaner Meaners and the SH1-A's were the real 'must haves.' I thought I was in the middle of a Paris riot...except for the absence of street mimes and the fact that nobody actually knifed me.:D

Congrats to everyone who snagged any of the Special Editions.:thumbup: Sweet, sweet INFI...

Back