• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Here's A Pic Of The "Nuclear Busse Assault Ring Fighter"

Jerry Busse

Here it is boys! The "Nuclear BARF"!!!

This is a very unique design and is highly mission specific. It is currently employed by a very specialized Assault Team. Having seen one of their guys handle this blade was one of the most frightening displays I have ever witnessed!!! :eek: If you're the poor bastid on the wrong end of this knife, it's gonna take a mop and a dozen 5 gallon buckets to get you home!!! :eek: ;)

7 1/2" long blade. . . . 1/4" thick INFI. . . Black Canvas Handles. . . partial serrations. . ..

This is just one of the many blades that Garth has been digging out of the nuclear fallout for the Busse Combat Extravaganzaaaaaaa!!!!

Pricing will be VERY, VERY AFFORDABLE!!!! :)

Good luck to those wanting one of these as ONLY 13 PIECES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE!!! They will be serial numbered 1-13 . . . . .

It's the perfect holiday gift to give yourself!!! :D

Nuclear_BARF_2.jpg

O.K., I'll take one, you have my CC on file, thanks.
:D

Yowze, yowza, yowza...

Count me in!

Very Cool! :cool:

You guys do realize that this isn't for sale yet don't you?

Jerry will tell us the price and where to send the email when he offers it for sale.

:D:D

Jerry... That is Schweeeeeeeeeeet :D

Affordable, we talkin' send you a 12 oz beer affordable or what? ;) :)

Edit: Am I seeing things or does that plaque center rotate?? Not in the pic, but in real life. :confused:

Oh sure Eric, burst our balloon!
:grumpy:

I just say Jerry takes the first 13 people who have replied as a positive to this thread.

Isaacson needs to be put in his place! He's trying to usurp your power Jerry! :D

KX1A said:
You know we love ya, right Jerry??? :) :)

Tough love. . . . .Ouch!. . . ;)

Oh, and nice job of trying to throw these guys off Eric. .. . Now it becomes abundantly clear as to why. . . . I BLAME PORKERSON ! ! ! ! ! !!

;) :D

Jerry Busse said:
Tough love. . . . .Ouch!. . . ;)

Oh, and nice job of trying to throw these guys off Eric. .. . Now it becomes abundantly clear as to why. . . . I BLAME PORKERSON ! ! ! ! ! !!

;) :D
Heavy is the head that wears the crown. :D

You guys have seen the Ring Fighter pics but you still have no idea how cool this blade is. And there is plenty more where that came from. Remeber keep your eyes peeled. You never know when Jerry may decide to start the sale. We'll get more pics up once we have them ready.

Cheers,
Garth

Back