Here's a small taste of what you'll see at Blade Show...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
This is only a little bit of it. I said at the beginning of the year, Fletcher Knives is making big moves this year. ;)

apparellayout.jpg

Dude, I can't decide between the gray/orange and the maroon/black! Awesome!

I want one of those hats. Very nice. :thumbup:

Bro, all of my apparel is going to be NICE. No cheap ass junk. I've got a BIG budget stashed for the swag. It's going to be classy stuff.

Also, going to be a buttload of women's apparel. :) :thumbup:

Bro, all of my apparel is going to be NICE. No cheap ass junk. I've got a BIG budget stashed for the swag. It's going to be classy stuff.

Also, going to be a buttload of women's apparel. :) :thumbup:

I wear an Under Armor ball cap when I go hiking, and it breaths ok... but those hats look like they'd be better... plus the FK bling is money! ;)

That's some outstanding looking gear!! One of the nicest hats I've seen! I'll be in for a hat and shirt if they become available. Nice work!

Dylan you sure do have your stuff together on the swag. Looks amazing. Keep up the good work.

Shirts and hats look dope, brother. Stoked to see this up for sale. Unfortunately, I won't make it to Blade Show to see 'em yet.

-Nadz

man.. it's been almost 2 weeks since i have been online... moving sucksssssssss...

those all look great Dylan.. i am definitely down for one of those shirts..:thumbup:

Back