Here's my hearts lets see yours..

And the one that started it all
calendarpics008.jpg

I'll take it! :D

Damn'it Jason, I loved that one, with the smooth butt. Iirc you sold this one or...? ;)

Great pics!
That ss MOASH variant is gorgeous Jaxx! :cool:

Gravelface,
I am sooooooo jealous of that Flying SH :eek: – seriously one of the nicest looking SH I have ever seen (I LOVE fighters)! :thumbup:

Some of you guys have just incredible collections!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'll take it! :D

Damn'it Jason, I loved that one, with the smooth butt. Iirc you sold this one or...? ;)

I'd take it BACK!!! I know where it went and where it was as of about a year ago..............

Ohhhh it was a nice smooth butt, with factory coating over it....man, what was I thinking.....buying, selling, trading.....more trading.....even more trading..........

Thanks guys for posting the pics, they help me get by until Jerry releases the NMFSH. I hope Jerry will show us his new heart soon ;)

I'd take it BACK!!! I know where it went and where it was as of about a year ago..............

Ohhhh it was a nice smooth butt, with factory coating over it....man, what was I thinking.....buying, selling, trading.....more trading.....even more trading..........

Dang... It's my holy grail... But I don't know who has it... It is such a beauty with that round butt... You happen to have more pics of her?

I like the lion from Oz "ain't got a heart". Nice pics guys! I had a BBSHSH and we parted ways.....

I got me a new Steel Heart variant today......thanks Claehill!!!! Here's my latest group shots.

KC_ASH-1_2.jpg

LEASH-1_Lineup.jpg

I do have a SHSHII too...thought I had a pic, but I can't find it. :confused:
These are my favorite pics. What is the blue handle? Do you get paid in INFI? :D
Which var is the the one with the run of LE 20's? Great collection bro, gives us all something to aim for :p :D

These are my favorite pics. What is the blue handle? Do you get paid in INFI? :D
Which var is the the one with the run of LE 20's? Great collection bro, gives us all something to aim for :p :D

It's blue dyed curly maple, IIRC. I love that one, the handle reminds me of rippling water, and with the striking chatoyancy of this wood, it looks even more so in motion, especially in the sunlight.

No, I get paid in Carp. ;)

Not sure what you mean by your last question... The one in the back of the LEASH-1 '20's is LEASH-1 #100. All are on the LE thickness blank, including the curly maple Custom Shop ASH above. :)

Back