Heritage Series value ?

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
Can you guys help me put a pricetag on this 1983 knife?
Thanks in advance -
It is mint in box ,papers,etc Tang stamped
Heritage
Schrade+
NY USA
Other side 8041,and that is the main blade,the 2 small blades are bare
shs1.jpg
[/IMG]
shs2.jpg
[/IMG]
shs3.jpg
[/IMG]
I want to sell it,but need an idea of a pricetag

Hi Vince; Welcome to the Schrade forum. eBay search turned up five similar knives which sold recently for 34.50, 51.50, 54.57,45.00, and 43.51. Handle materials differed in some cases but all were the general style with box and papers. I searched Schrade Heritage and then completed listings to obtain this information.

Paul

Paul,Thanks,the auction that ended for this one,was probably the one that went for 54 and change,lol,ME.Anyhow,the seller had 3,the first 2 that went off,I got outbid,and so on the last of the 3,I went a bit heavy,and won it.Now it is a nice knife,don't get me wrong,but I'm not a true collector.I accumulate all kinds of knives,but the main theme,is ,knives I would carry.
I would carry this,if I had no other knives,I thought,a Schrade Collector would like it,so I figured selling it may make someone happy.I know,that what you get stuff (knives),on Ebay for,is not necessarily the correct pricing,too much,or too little.If I kept it,it would not hurt my feelings.I had a slow work week,and am bored,too,lol!:)
Vince

Back