heroo [reAsr

imn so ronerry so ronery dp ropndery and sadly arone., im sdo ronbery its kind opf sriiy but not rerarry switting on my reittle throne most handsome most crever most physricly fit but n ombody \eles seems to rerariser it . m aybne someday they will notice meeeeeeeeeeeeeel.but nuntill them im so ronery im real ronery ,poort rittle meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lolcat_hahaha_wut.jpg

:D

Is this some song introducing a North Korean Assault Knife.

I love that scene!!!

imn so ronerry so ronery dp ropndery and sadly arone., im sdo ronbery its kind opf sriiy but not rerarry switting on my reittle throne most handsome most crever most physricly fit but n ombody \eles seems to rerariser it . m aybne someday they will notice meeeeeeeeeeeeeel.but nuntill them im so ronery im real ronery ,poort rittle meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This brings the sad. Don't be so, so sorry whilest sitting upon your little throne. No matter how "handsome, clever, physically fit" all get a tad depressed from time to time. Alone is temporary in most cases.:)

Beef,
Are you quoting Team America!?!?!?
Ah Dirka Dirka

This song is absorootree hirarrious! BUT, I'm thinking maybe there was a little bit of alcohol involved here. :foot:

Im glad Im not the only one that understood what he was saying. I thought oh no what have I done to myself to be on the same wave length with Beef:eek::confused:

Luv ya brutha:D

Im glad Im not the only one that understood what he was saying. I thought oh no what have I done to myself to be on the same wave length with Beef:eek::confused:

T, you must have done something wrong in some former life. Or maybe you did something right, who knows. Either way, he's not that bad

I have nobody I can rerate toooo..... feel rike a bird in a cage =) I can't tell you how many times Beef and I sang that song rast night.... riterally, I couldn't tell you LOL

wow just found this today....... hmm this must have been an interesting night. i dont know why i had the song from team america stuck in my head but i guess i just felt the urge to share ha ha. awesome

I do not know why I didn't understand what I was reading..he walks around singing the song just how he typed it everyday!

Back