Hest Folders Shipped to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckrob

Gold Member
RYP, a special request, one that will hopefully aid myself and my other fellow Canadians in getting this knife quickly once shipped.

Canada Border Services Agency is well within the law to check every folder that comes into the country, and if the folder can be flicked open it will be turned back at the border.

The best way to ensure that this doesn't happen is to tighten the pivot screw as much as possible prior to shipping (in my experience it is also desirable to have a cable-tie secured around the closed knife to keep it from being opened).

It would be much appreciated that at the very least you give the folders bound for Canada that extra bit or torque on the pivot screw, I don't want to have to wait an extra minute to get this baby in-hand

Thanks!

Good idea.May want to do that for the New Yorkers(NYC) as well.

Good idea.May want to do that for the New Yorkers(NYC) as well.

Yep, Customs and Immigrations in NY always stop me and won't let me pass with my Alabama passport. :D

Im in the same boat.. my LE Hest/F will be shipped to Canada as well.. thank you for reminding me that i may not get it soon :mad:

Customs are random so they may stop my knife and let a pound of cocaine go through.. we never know!

Im in the same boat.. my LE Hest/F will be shipped to Canada as well.. thank you for reminding me that i may not get it soon :mad:

Customs are random so they may stop my knife and let a pound of cocaine go through.. we never know!

As long as I get my pound of coke... :D

IIRC, RYP is Canadian, soooo i wouldn't anticipate any problems at the border, i'm sure he's already bribed the officials. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back