hest for xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so gf got me a hest for christmas(shes a keeper) but addressed it to me at my place, I open it wondering what it is and am soooo psyched and she snatches it ad says no no not till christmas..... She lets me see it then takes it, who does that!? ;)

thing feels so good in your hand, can't wait

The HEST is sweet.
Mine is on my side as I type!!! ;)
Congrats and..........Merry Christmas!!!!

Tin.Man, don't feel bad. My wife got me a Glock 26 last year for Christmas. I had to go to the gun shop, fill out the papers when it came in, & then she made me wait 7 days until Christmas before I could get it & head outdoors with it.
Be safe.

Congrats man, I'm gettting the HEST Folder for Christmas....ask Tom Petty, the Waiting is the hardest part.

My girlfriend just got me a 5 for my birthday... I couldn't convince her to get me another knife for Christmas... "I just got you one, you don't need any more... blah blah blah"

Congrats on getting a HEST for your Christmas gift, you've got a great woman! Now the big downside is you have to wait knowing it's there, that might be classified as cruel and unusual punishment?! I decided I'm getting myself a HEST/F for Christmas!!! :D

Grats man,

Hang in there. The HEST is worth the wait. It's a great knife.

God bless,
Adam

I saw an online dealer website stating the HEST is being discontinued!?

Nope - just more formally separating from ESEE. Selling under DPX name solely.
The HEST fixed-blade is staying - that is straight from RYP himself.

There's a sticky at the top of the ESEE foruim explaining everything - HEST threads were moved to the DPX manufacturer forum already - this must have slipped the mods somehow - or will be moved shortly.

i just ordered a HEST for christmas for myself. couldnt figure out what i wanted then read the sticky on the 2 companies parting ways... so i had to have one.

as soon as i order it my wife complains bc she asked if i wanted a knife for christmas and i told her no.

now i dont know if i will get myself a 5 or 6 next for my birthday

Sounds like my wife. All year she shows me things she got me and then takes them back till Xmas! Lucky for her and me, I never remember so it's always a suprise! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back