hey fellows how are all the 'old school" axe heads?

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by bearhunter, Nov 6, 2013.

1. bearhunter

bearhunter

Sep 12, 2009
    hey fellows, how are you?
    i won't go into all the details again, but i moved out of the cabin on friday :(
    i'm currently at a friends house, but possible might be moving out to a friends old 400 acre family homestead. they have horses that she raises and jumps in compititions.

i hope to be on more when i can.

this has been a very tough and painful road. i love lisa, my home and family with all my heart, but i can do nothing about it but to hope and pray that down the road to find us again!!!

anyway, i hope all is well... we'll talk soon!

2. Operator1975

Operator1975

Sep 24, 2010
    Good to hear from you Bear, and hope you are ok, all things considered. Things will get better, and it takes time, trust me.

Keep in touch and you have friends here if you need them.

Stay strong!

3. bearhunter

bearhunter

Sep 12, 2009
    thanks operator!

4. Steve Tall

Steve Tall

Aug 28, 2010
    bearhunter, yes it's good to hear from you, and 400 acres sounds great, maybe big enough to get lost in.

5. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Bear,
    Keep your head up and focus on making choices that you can be proud of. Emotions run hard and sometimes the best logistical choice might leave regret. You know who you are and what you need.

God Bless,
    Bill

6. Skiv

Skiv

Feb 21, 2006
    Bear,

Hard lines to read, but wishing you strength and hope as you work your way through this.

7. Frank-New Zealand

Frank-New Zealand

Jan 16, 2012
    Hello Bear...

Hope all goes well for you my old mountain friend. Are you still living in Montana?

If there are plenty of trees and wood on the 400 acres maybe you could take 'Tui' for a good work-out during the down times. I sure as hell won't offer you any advice but do wish you a bright and happy future.

Obviously I don't know your taste in music...but maybe have a look at the 'Secrete Sisters' singing 'Tomorrow will be Kinder' on YouTube sometime.

Kia Kaha.....Frank

8. bearhunter

bearhunter

Sep 12, 2009
    thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

Frank... yes i'm still in montana and plan to stay!

9. Square_peg

Square_peg Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Good to hear from you, Bear.

I went through something similar about a dozen years ago. All I can say is this. When everything else was gone I still had Square_peg and he's one helluva guy. It took me some time to figure out what I wanted to do with him but it worked out in the end. It's the same for you. You still got Bear and he's one helluva cool guy. Do what you want to do. Go back and do some of the things you used to do when you were younger. They'll be just as fun now, maybe funner.

And thanks for checking in. We care.

10. bearhunter

bearhunter

Sep 12, 2009
    thanks pegs!

11. M3mphis

M3mphis

Jan 13, 2011
    Hey, Brother Bear. Good to hear from you. Keep your chin up. Is the bowhunter conference coming back to Boise?

12. bearhunter

bearhunter

Sep 12, 2009
    thanks memphis!

no the BHA conference will be in denver in march. i hope to go if things work out.