Hey folks

Well giday all

Rob from Oz just sorta introducing myself

41 Year old married with a very special 8 year old son

Long time lurker but very seldom poster

I hope to rectify that

Long time Randall Made Knives collector and I do poke around alot at the RKS site at kfc but there are forums here that are cool also

Well just wanted to say hi and I guess I'll see ya in the funny pages

Rob

Welcome Rob..

Rob sent me an email earlier today asking if I would also make sure his entrance here was a warm one. With all the flame wars going on..who could blame him. Rob and I share a common bond of having a children with special needs.

Enjoy the forums Rob..and welcome..

Howdy!
And nothing but the warmest of welcomes from me.(no sarcasm intended)

G'day, and welcome, from another Oz inhabitant. Which bit are you from?

Wait a minit!? don't we have an Australian forum for you guys to talk on ... oh, OK, just this once.

Next time we get together, I'll bring my didgeridoo. :D

Esav Benyamin said:
Wait a minit!? don't we have an Australian forum for you guys to talk on ... oh, OK, just this once.
We have a saying here, it goes like this ... Bugger off. ;)

Esav Benyamin said:
Goodo, we'll have a fire going and a couple of goannas cooking .....

Thank you for the welcome Gents

I am in the Mornington Peninsula part of Victoria

Semi rural

Sounds good sit around the campfire and have a few cold ones

Thanks again Ren

Rob

Esav Benyamin said:

My Son came home from the mall one day with one of those. I took one look at it, and immediately asked him where he bought a bong that huge. :D

Welcome to the party, Rob. :)

No one's gonna get flamed here - unless he desperately asks for it. :D

Quiet Storm said:
Welcome to the party, Rob. :)

No one's gonna get flamed here - unless he desperately asks for it. :D
As long as Ed and I are monitoring this forum everyone is safe and sound from the riff-raff that pops in and causes trouble. We will either move the offending thread or suggest to the powers that be that the offender be banned. In the last few weeks we have had our fair share of scumbags rear their ugly heads and cause trouble. Hopefully, it was just the full moon causing the freaks to come out and play.

"2:26 PM and all's well." :D

Don't think that moon is quite full yet....
Anyone who can find a picture, like that of Wonder Woman in the 'Costumes' thread, so quickly really worries me....

You know I always thought that wonder woman filled out that uniform toooo much

Bit large in the beam that girl

Now the one who played supergirl now she was quite nice :)

i'm late :(

but welcome to the forums, great to have more aussies joining up...especially the knife minded folk from down here ;) need to get the knife collector culture bigger down here!!!

Robert.B said:
i'm late :(

but welcome to the forums, great to have more aussies joining up...especially the knife minded folk from down here ;) need to get the knife collector culture bigger down here!!!
Yes, we do. Is anyone going to the knife show at Canterbury Racecourse in Sydney in November? I'm going to try and get there. Maybe if anyone else is going we could meet up for lunch or something.

gajinoz said:
Maybe if anyone else is going we could meet up for lunch or something.
Well, it's a little too far for me to hitch a ride. But it's a great idea anyway!

We get together with a couple of dozen of us at the New Jersey Knife Collectors Association the third Sunday of the month and it is always fun to talk to fellow knife knuts. The place we meet at is a regular restaurant that isn't too busy Sundays so they turn over the back of the house to us and we lay out knives for show & tell, too, and then have lunch afterwards.

It all started when Eagleblade asked why, with so many of us from NJ, we never got together in a club like other areas did. It's really easy once you ask the question and then start meeting.

Welcome to the Knut House, there's a lot of info, talent, history, and insanity out here, the way things have been lately I don't blame you for seeking a sponsor that's a nice move.

Well welcome and enjoy, this place is anything but boring.

Back