1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys thanks for stopping in and veiwing our new forum ,stop in ,say hi!

Discussion in 'Backwoods & KFU Custom Handmade Knives' started by bacustomknives, Jun 16, 2011.

1. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2008
    Thanks guys for dropping in we appreciate it, chris is coming out with new patterns weekly an i cant get cought up,ill have some new ones soon!

2. knifaholic

knifaholic

Feb 17, 2010
    Hey Bill,

Found you pal. Good talking to you yesterday and wish you the best with this site. Told you long time ago that good things would happen to you. You are making great knives and lots of friends along the journey. Keep up the fine work and as always lead the pack cause they seem to follow you.

Best,
    Warren

3. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2008
    Thanks Warren,
    Hope life treats you well bro, Glad you stopped in and dropped a line! Really good to here from ya :thumbup:

4. neuron

neuron Moderator Moderator

Apr 18, 2010
    How the hell did it take me nearly two weeks to notice that Bill (finally ;)) got his own hosted knifemaker's forum?!?! Looking forward to hanging out here with fellow fans of Bill's awesome knives!

5. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010

neuron, BA & Chris are like the state patrol . . . . . you never notice them 'till they want you to see them . . . . . :D
    Stop back often, good guys and great knives by one and all . . . .
    Be safe.

6. vickmacky

vickmacky

Mar 11, 2010
    Great idea Bill, I really like your "blade shapes" thread. I think it will be really helpful when folks are wondering what masterpiece they'll want you to make for them. Heck I don't even own one (yet) but man are they beautiful pieces of steel.

7. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010
    Vick, start saving your pennies, once you buy one, you can not stop. I only have one that BA made for me, and believe me, pennies, nickels, dimes, & quarters are hitting the savings jar every day for the next one.
    As BA says, "The photos do not do it justice" . . . . . :D
    Thanks for stopping in.
    Be safe.

8. dingus123

dingus123

Jan 17, 2011
    hello,hello,hello! you have some beautiful knives, im going to have to get some of that!

9. IMWILSON

IMWILSON

May 20, 2011
    Thats pretty much what all of us have said.LOL

10. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Congratulations, this is post #2001 here!

11. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008
    thanks dan ,glad you all keep i eye peeled on us!!!

12. m. wohlwend

m. wohlwend Banned BANNED

Apr 21, 2007
    Congratulations on you guys forum!

13. KFU

KFU Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator

Sep 10, 2007
    Thanks Dan and Mark, its great to have fellow makers stop by. I love both of your work.

14. turt

turt

Mar 27, 2007
    Hi, was browsing around and I just discovered your work. You make some beautiful knives! I'm sure I'll be lurking around here a lot now while I save my pennies.

Bernie

15. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Well well,lucky me,I've got my first KFU comin',a nessie...now for one of Bills beauties.

16. IMWILSON

IMWILSON

May 20, 2011
    Welcome to the family, mykel m, start saving your pennies.

17. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Thanks urWilson,;) I actually checked in on pg 1,but had to brag about getting the nessie.
    I'm savin' the pennies,the nickles,the dimes & the quarters!
    Gotta get my first Backwoods too.
    Bills knives are sooo nice & don't last long at all.(on the ex that is)

18. KFU

KFU Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator

Sep 10, 2007
    Good to have you on board Myke! You will find that these guys make this forum one of the most entertaining one around.

19. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008
    ill second that!!! This shoulda been called the knifeaholic playground!!
    Welcome bro

20. windsor302

windsor302

Dec 27, 2010
    G'day Bill, man i dont know how you just keep em coming. all the new stuff of late is great but my favourite's are the three "sweeping beauties" of your that i've got, just a wicked little design. now i just need to convince you to to do some in san mai and stainless ( its worth putting the idea in ya head lol)