Hey Guys!

Hey guys. Just wanted to check in and let you know I hand't been buried alive under a pile of khukuris in my store-room! I've been very busy lately. I'm still in the process of moving, and we're constantly putting out "fires" so to speak. Anyway, just wanted to check in and say howdy! Also, it appears that my "automatic notification" feature has been shut off, so I haven't been getting the notifications that people have posted here. I'll have to check into that and get it started again!

Also appears that your e-mail has been shut off, because It will not allow me to email you. Please e-mail me as I am curious about the progress of the remaining WWIII's.

Craig,
check out the "Chakma too soft: Redux" thread when you have time. There are a few points I suspect you'd like to address.

Patrick

Hello Craig, it's nice to meet you. I'm fairly new to this particular forum. I'm usually over in ShopTalk, the knifemakers/bladesmiths forum but I've recently caught fire over khukuris. I'm looking forward to this forum picking up some. I have a lot to learn about khuks (and making them)!

Guy Thomas

For a while there, I was wondering where you were. Glad to know you have finally made your way back.

I quite understand about this "moving house" business. It's very time consuming.

Tell us all what has transpired these last few weeks when you have the time.

Back