1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 41 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Nick Swan Matanzas , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Hey!! I dig SOG knives!!!!

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by edrozen, Mar 24, 2000.

1. edrozen

edrozen

Mar 2, 2000
    Rather than welcoming you, I'm going to say, "it sure took you long enough" [​IMG] I think I own more SOG production knives that any other production knife, so you'll be seeing me quite a bit around these parts. Just recently I complained to you folks about how much I love the Vision, but HATE the clip. Well, I'll seeing you around, or rather, you'll be seeing me around.
    Have a great day. =----------------Ed

------------------
    One small step for man, One giant leap for frogs, One mile for fleas.
    It's all about perspective.

2. Ron Andersen

Ron Andersen

Mar 23, 2000
    Hi Ed,

Sorry it took so long getting here, so let's make up for lost time.

I did get, and responded to, your email regarding the Vision clip. Yes, we are always looking at a variety of changes and upgrades we can make. The current clip, for the most part, has got rave reviews. But there have been others, like yourself, who have thought it weak. The three knives I carry the most are the Vision, Pentagon Elite, and the JetEdge 2. Personally, I like the clip style of the Vision and Pentagon Elite because it stays on my pocket better. Some people have shared concerns about its strength, but from the low number of defective returns we have received, as well as testing we have done, it is remarkably strong and we have seen a very low number of returns with broken clips.

I know our Research and Development department is looking at this. We'll see what the future holds.

Thanks for your well thought out email.

[email protected]

------------------
    Email: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by [email protected] (edited 03-25-2000).]