Hey Jeff

I remeber seeing an acceserie pouch that you make to fit a certain sheath that you also make. I can not remeber where i seen this at but was also curious as to if the same pouch will fit the junglas sheath. Or do you offer anything similiar to fit the junglas. I figured by the size of that sheath i could fit bout 2 of the pouches on it. If antone else know feel free to chime in

THANX GUYS and lets just say my addiction has gone frome guns back to knives. The wife is already happy. Lol

Is this the pouch?

This was taken from the ESEE website.

rc5-6-molle-back-4.jpg

Yes that is exactly what i am talking bout. Will that fit the junglass?

No, Jeff has already said it won't. :mad: But he did say that he was hoping to get some stuff going for the Junglas as far as accessories go.

Man bretherens i REALLY hope he comes out with something like that pouch for tje junglas. You could fit like 2 or 3 of them bad boys on the junglas sheath.

The 5/6 pouch won't bolt up to the junglas sheath but I am sure you could attach it quite well with some paracord.

Some people have had luck attaching other manufacturer's pouches (like Maxpedition) to the sheaths, too. Necessity is the mother of invention, after all.

Just a random idea, but if you took a piece of ABS or a sheet of Kydex you could make an adapter to hold a few of the accessory packs. Mount the packs to the adapter and use rubber washers or even strips of plastic or kydex as spacers for the edges...

Just a thinking out loud. It's just a thought, or possibly the beginning of a great idea. (I know there are plenty of folks here that can dress up or improve it)

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC