Hey Mick...

I was wondering if you ever found out if my BT w/serrations ever got sent out. I'm just a little worried since I think it was mailed last week. My girlfreind has had some mysterious stuff happen to her mail at this address. Thanks...

John Gonzalez

Thanks Mick! I'm leaving today on a week long backpacking trip, but my girl will be here until Wednesday. She will be joining me for the second leg of the trip. It sure would be cool if she were to have the knife with her!
smile.gif
I could toss out whatever crap it is I have with me at the time and give the BT a nice break-in.

Also, do you want me to send the CD to:
120 N. Pacific St. Suite L-7
San Marcos, Ca. 92069

??? If so, should I Attn: Mick ???

Hey sorry we missed your departure date. That sucks. Your girl should have it with her though.
That adx is fine.

Thanks again

MS

Too much freaking snow. I cut my trip short by a few days- I couldn't take the cold and wet any longer.

Yeah I'm a wimp. In my case, the slogan should be "High-speed tools for softcore individuals". Although, since the knife never came, I'll never know if I could have snuggled up to the BT and stayed warm (my girlfriend would have liked that), and toughed it out!

If it did get sent on Saturday, something must have happened to it. Hopefully it never got mailed. Please keep me posted...

[This message has been edited by Kumdo (edited 01-12-2001).]

Back