Hey Nick...

...Give us a quick "Ping" so we know you're doin' okay!!!!

Just blowin' on the coals to keep the fire going and hoping things are going good!!!

Stump

Yup, I hope all is going well. And hope to see you back on here soon! :thumbup:

Thanks Guys... Stumpy I have your blade almost complete.... That piece of wood this time was a bear to fill:( But there was enough to make a firesteel with the left over wood! I will be shipping it next week man. So send me your addy again please.

Thanks
Nick

WOW!!!!!!!! I was just hoping things were getting better.....but this is a heck of a "Ping"!!! Sorry about the wood, I didn't get to pick the piece so I hope it wasn't too much of a pain. I'm sure it will look Awesome now that you've worked your magic on it!!! I'm stoked about the firesteel too!!!

I'll send ya a PM with my address!!! Glad to hear things sound like they're turning around for ya!!! Let us know when you're taking orders again so we can all jump back in line!!!

Mike

Nick,
Just checking in to see how things are going and if you taking orders. I really liked your bushcraft entry knife. I have a Sierra Scout and love it. I hope things are getting better. My son is suddenly going thru what you have had to endure, only on a smaller, less difficult scale (he is young and no kids). I check in this forum every so often and think of you (not that I actually "know" you, but having one of your knives makes a connection as does this forum). So here is hoping your life improves. Keeping the forum going.

Back