Hey Pookey!

Hey Pookie, you know what sucks? Theives suck! You know what else sucks? Your spelling!

Want some advise? Get a job or an education. If not you might as well check yourself in prison now. Hey the rent is free! Not a bad deal.

Enjoyed posting. This is #100 for me. Senior Status at last.

David, (and everyone else)

The pookey profile is obviously what we call a "troll", where someone posts an inflammatory statement looking to start arguments, flame wars, and other childish games.

The best way to respond to a troll is to inform us of it happening, and we'll take action. Replying to them just gives them a reason to play more games, ignoring them just makes it a waste of time for them.

So, don't waste your time responding, just let me or Mike know and we'll take care of it.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

To Spark:

Thanks for filling me in and I understand completely. Next time I'll keep my cool. Didn't mean to cut loose. He just got me going.

[This message has been edited by David Bloch (edited 28 June 1999).]

The individual is now banned from this site for obvious reasons.

Like Spark said Trolls live for this type of **** and that is all they live for. Scum of the earth feeds off the attention they get from others. The best thing to due is ignore them and let Spark and I handle it for you to keep these boards clean.

Funny thing is after 8 months this is the frist legitimate troll. Not bad!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

[This message has been edited by Mike Turber (edited 28 June 1999).]

As you can tell by our administrator's swift and reasonable reactions, these trolls are junk.

It is good I am more interested in knives than toasting a troller! Amazing how stupid some people are.

------------------
Dances with lemmings

[This message has been edited by fracmeister (edited 28 June 1999).]

Can't we take him out back and put him in the dumpster afterwards? Just kidding, we all know by now I do not condone such irressponsible behavior. (Do I?) Nice job guys, no need for children like this to play here. Too bad I cannot do the same with the swimming pool our townhouses own...outright instantaneous banning of riff raff

Maybe Pookey can steal another computer and post under a different name and IP whatsit?

Back