Hey Rob whats this I hear about a mid-tech parasite

I remember you said something in another thread about a mid-tech parasite comeing out, are you talking about the Boss version that may or most likely is not coming out or are you going to produce a version like the Raven with S30-V. Inquireing minds want to know........

Yes, a mid tech Nordooh with a parasite...oh wait, that was just me DREAMING of that! Even a Raven with a Parasite would be very cool :)

Ummm, yes, we are going to produce a Simonich Mid-Tech Parasite (TM). Models are being looked at for Parasite addition as well as new models. The Raven Combat is being considered as well as the Kootenai. Also a new mid size (six incher or so) is in design work as we speak. I do not have an idea when they will be available but you will hear it here first! ;)

Funny you should mention that Rob,I was about to aggravate you for a mid tech Raven in a 5-6 inch blade!Something in the medium range and not as big as the Raven 7in.Do you think maybe by early 2004 we could see such a critter?

Marsupial, yes that would be the new ASK. (No name yet) Think of a vastly improved Air Force Survival knife.

Originally posted by Rob Simonich
Marsupial, yes that would be the new ASK. (No name yet) Think of a vastly improved Air Force Survival knife.

Damn, Rob. I'm going to have to get a second job and have them direct deposit my paycheck straight to you if you keep this up. ;)

look on the 4th to the last page (153) of the current (Aug 25) shotgun news-Master has a sneaky little grinder who ripped off that design & is now hawking it. pm

Back