Hey Rob!

Rob,
AWESOME! I'm shouting for joy at what has come about - you've become famous, have a great new company with outstanding knives, have your own Forum with great threads and pics (planes & knives!) - just what I needed was another place to hang out. Couldn't happen to better person! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Rob, have been trying to get hold of you for a while - was wondering what was going on with the Combat Knife? It's been a year and a half now - if that's not going to happen maybe something else could be worked out - you know how much I like your knives and some of those new designs are super, especially the Crowfoot and Urban Raven and that Carbon Fiber rocks. Just looking for an update. You have my new home E-MAIL.

Again congrats on everything!
Bill

Hey Bill! Sorry I have been so lame about getting back to you. I had the best and worst summer imaginable. I dont know what to say on the combat knife, I am so swamped with the Mid Tech stuff its unreal. Believe me you aint the only one waiting for knives!
:eek:

Hey Rob, enjoyed evaluation of your great knives in the Blade mag. One question (if you have time to respond); any idea what's the current waiting period on Raven Combat? I can imagine you're filling tons of orders for the military. By all means, if there's a longer wait, it won't stop me from getting one sooner or later.
thanks.

Welcome enshroud! Actually all of my Military Priority orders are about caught up.....for now anyway. Wait time is about 1 week at this time.

Rob,
Understand completely - had that kind of summer myself with the Surgery/Rehab & mother's cancer - just wanted to touch base since been long time. Will E-MAIL you from home when have more time - you take care!

Bill

Sounds good Bill, Ill try to explain things a little better! Thanks for understanding pal. :)

Back