hey Y'all...! been on here on wondered if y'all knew if any certin metals or steels make diabetes o

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Y'all...! been on here on wondered if y'all knew if any certin metals or steels make diabetes or scoliosis worse?! i have diabetic seizures and my back hurts a lot.... when i was twelve i was in a tragic train acsident an never been the same since!!! i was an morbidly obese child and i caught diabetes at a young age.... i had to have my leg amputated awhile back and i really dont want lose the othr one because of a wrong steel..?!?

like i hearded that some of the foriegn knifes steel can make it worse. just wondering

Maybe:

We hypothesize that increased exposure to chromium in preconceptional and/or fetal stage leads to altered epigenetic control and altered endocrine and metabolic functioning. Increasing urbanization has led to increasing use of stainless steel and resultant exposure to chromium is at the least partly responsible for rising prevalence of type 2 diabetes. If proven avoiding or modifying the use of stainless steel utensils will halt the present epidemic of type 2 diabetes.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21477931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back