HI-BirGorkha T-shirts. Pix

That's it. Embroidered area is about 1x1 foot. Have five pieces -- 44 largest, 40 smallest. $25 delivered. The one in pix is navy blue and size 44. No choice on other colors.

Call or email if you want one.

Attachments

• birgorkha -- hi t-shirt.jpg
    birgorkha -- hi t-shirt.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 293
Beats cafepress all to heck, for about the same price after we add in $5 for Unca Bill... Need a nice XXL here though (size 50 maybe). Are those chest sizes, or European size?

Love to have one, But I wear a size 50 jacket. Which translates into an XL if the run normal or a XXL if they run small:(

-Craig

We always have this problem with size. The T-shirts are made in Nepal for Nepalis and there's not three men in Nepal who take a size 50. We always get the biggest we can find and they are too small.

Berk got a size 46 and he's a pretty big guy. Maybe he can help us some with the sizes. The factory that makes the T-shirts isn't really hep when it comes to sizes.

I just tried on the 44 T-shirt in the pix and it fits well. I take a 44 or 46 so they are not that far off, I guess.

Uncle, I usually wear a size 44 and the 46 you sent fits perfectly, but with no excess. The neck opening is very snug on my 18" neck. Hope this helps others with sizing.
P.S. The workmanship on the embroidery is beautiful.

Cool T-shirt Uncle. I think a size 40 will fit me if it's long enough. Is "Debt Good" on this or should I wait till my next paycheck to order?

Uncle Bill:

What material is the T-Shirt made of?

Syl says I can have one if it's pre-shrunk cotton. Otherwise, after a few washings, it just about fits the cat.

JimF

size 46 huh?

Last time I went to get fitted for riding leathers, I came out at a 52... that kinda stuff makes it hard to buy clothes.

-Matt

Very nice t-shirt design Uncle Bill

50"-56", Oh my goodness!! Y'all need to get back in school and go on the college student diet plan
(i.e. no money to buy food with :D). Just khuks, books and beer.

Uncle Bill,
Email sent on 44 if available, just let me know and $ in the air today.
Still lurking in So Indiana
:) :)

Back