1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

HI Black Friday deals

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Shop and Save $$$$$$$ with Aunty Yangdu

20.5 inch 42 ounce Bamboo cutter by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath $125.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20 1/4'' 37 ounce Crow Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $125. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

L to r

15 inch 15 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Bayar wood handle. $38. *SOLD*

7 inch 3 ounce Letter Opener by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $20. *SOLD*

13 inch 12 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $35. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

L to r

13 inch 11 ounce Garuda Knife by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather seaht. $35.

10.5 inch 9 ounce Sarge Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $55.

[​IMG]

L to r

18 inch 31 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Circle mark on blade. Leather sheath. $75.

15 inch 20 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $95.

[​IMG]

L to r

22 inch 28 ounce Chainpuri by Anil. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. $99. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. $85. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Necklace A
    $22

[​IMG]

Necklace B
    $22 *SOLD*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Necklace C
    $25 *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to get any or all
    First come first served
    Happy Thanksgiving to all

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    NICE!

3. khamsathous

khamsathous Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 4, 2019
    EMS on 15 inch 15 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Bayar wood handle. $38.

7 inch 3 ounce Letter Opener by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $20.

4. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    EMS Crow and Chainpuri....

DD on both

BTW.... those Bamboo Cutters are BEASTS! ..... if you don't have one, grab that one asap!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    EricTheRedBeard and conan11 like this.
  5. longbow

longbow

Jan 9, 1999
    Email sent on necklace C. thanks

6. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Grats Hawk! Thats a very nice Chainpuri! 22":eek:!!! Them Bamboo cutters are wicked too!
    Anybody know if that Garuda is single edge? Looks like a great draw knife for making my atlatl darts.

7. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I'm pretty sure it's single edge but I got nothing solid to back that up with.

ndoghouse likes this.
  8. conan11

conan11

Jul 28, 2014
    Man, what a crows knife!!! Bigger is better! Congratulations!

George Azar likes this.
  9. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    My Garuda Knife has a single edge on the inside curve. The spine is quite thick. Also mine is a lot bigger -- 18.5" OAL, 29 oz -- and has a slightly different curve and handle. This new one looks like like it might have been intended as a Hasiya, but maybe was modified during the forging because the steel didn't want to go that way.

If so, it could be a one-of-a-kind, like those rare stamps that collectors pay big bucks for, where there was a problem in the printing.

Garuda18.5in-Purna29oz-01.jpg

ndoghouse likes this.
  10. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Well maybe it aint an Inverted Jenny but sure is cool!
    I cant believe that Bamboo cutter is still there. They are worth way more than that normally.

11. KhukuriNewb

KhukuriNewb

Nov 25, 2019
    I just bought the 16-inch M-43, now described as being 15 inches long, as my first (and last) khukuri!

12. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    I will post more Black Friday deals shortly, stay tuned

13. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Famous first and last words. :)

14. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    That Crow is awesome. Enjoy it.

conan11 likes this.
  15. KhukuriNewb

KhukuriNewb

Nov 25, 2019
    Should I ever escape poverty, I will buy another one.

conan11 likes this.
  16. longbow

longbow

Jan 9, 1999
    I have to ask how come when i email Yangdu via the email provided I never hear back?

Red Eagle Trapping likes this.
  17. Red Eagle Trapping

Red Eagle Trapping

Dec 3, 2016
    As long as you are sending to [email protected]

Your emails should be fine. I have never not had a response, check your outbox making sure they are sent and also check to make sure her email is marked for safe so as not to wind up in junk.

Also if you see something you want on DOD, make a post here while simultaneously emailing yangdu that way everyone knows your interest. No guarantee someone wont steal it out from under you with no post here but most folks once they see the email sent either inquire on a similar piece or wait for the next one.

Hope that helps.

18. longbow

longbow

Jan 9, 1999
    Thanks man, did all that and I email direct and can't for the life of me figure out why when I try and rec. emails from folks/vendors on the BF's it just seems to be hit or miss for me. Every other site I visit or belong to when I email someone I get a response but the majority of the time not here. I get mssg's posted on my profile page. Ahh beats me. thanks though and keepem sharp

Red Eagle Trapping likes this.
  19. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Some folks email just doesn't get through to Yangdu, she had problems with AOL in the past.
    I'll send her an email and see if she received yours.
    She's also a very busy lady and sometimes responses take awhile, crazy busy sometimes especially this time of year.
    Let me check it out and I'll be back.

KhukuriNewb and EricTheRedBeard like this.
  20. Dobe_1

Dobe_1

Jun 19, 2013
    That is one of the best prices for a light M-43 that I have seen. It's a nice looking Kukri too.