HI Black Friday sales for 11/27

I’m sorry Bawanna, I’m the stealth shark on the farm knife, was working and had to bite quick.
And Gatnom, I was not informed that we had to chime in when we purchased anything, if ya been around here longer you would know that its called stealth sharking, and it happens some times.

I picked off the sarge knife from " groupE" sight unseen.....it was in my EMS post.needed Christmas gifts. I'm sure it will be fine. Too bad about the farm knife Bawanna.....wish everyone would chime in when a purchase is made. Just makes things easier.
I got no worries. Curious about the Cherokee Rose though.

Hey pard, no worries here neither, I'm glad it got grabbed by a better man than I. Truly happy for ya.

And far as stealth sharking, all is fair round these parts. Rules, we don't need no stinking rules.

Work on a cool sheath for it so when I get mine you'll know how to get r dun.

I’m sorry Bawanna, I’m the stealth shark on the farm knife, was working and had to bite quick.
And Gatnom, I was not informed that we had to chime in when we purchased anything, if ya been around here longer you would know that its called stealth sharking, and it happens some times.

You was quick! I was eyballing that one, and then was going to send it to you for some pants. Like Bawanna says, make it some pants, that way, when I send you mine, there's no thinking involved.

BTW...I've gotten about a dozen compliments on the Superior Vala sword sheath you made, the most common comment is, "looks simple, but elegant. However, they know it is far from "simple"". It looks great in my cabinet, it gives my office china cabinet, the "POP" it needed, to make it stand out, it really looks good. Next time I remember to take a pic, I'll send it to you.

Stealth sharking is my talent! Soon “I’ll be back”! Ha

Thanks George! I got to thinking that shopping was going to be tougher this year, and selection is probably going to be thin in a lot of places.

Best to take advantage of Ms. Yangdu's good deals! So easy, after all. :)

Hope I get the Deals Done, fingers crossed!

Thanks George! I got to thinking that shopping was going to be tougher this year, and selection is probably going to be thin in a lot of places.

Best to take advantage of Ms. Yangdu's good deals! So easy, after all. :)

Hope I get the Deals Done, fingers crossed!
I pray you got them also my friend!

Hey pard, no worries here neither, I'm glad it got grabbed by a better man than I. Truly happy for ya.

And far as stealth sharking, all is fair round these parts. Rules, we don't need no stinking rules.

Work on a cool sheath for it so when I get mine you'll know how to get r dun.

Lol I don’t know about a better man, them is some pretty big shoes to fill, but thank you. And I definitely will make something for it maybe some ostrich leg overlay or something cool.

You was quick! I was eyballing that one, and then was going to send it to you for some pants. Like Bawanna says, make it some pants, that way, when I send you mine, there's no thinking involved.

BTW...I've gotten about a dozen compliments on the Superior Vala sword sheath you made, the most common comment is, "looks simple, but elegant. However, they know it is far from "simple"". It looks great in my cabinet, it gives my office china cabinet, the "POP" it needed, to make it stand out, it really looks good. Next time I remember to take a pic, I'll send it to you.

Yes sir I had to work quickly, been drooling over the first one I saw, will make something cool for sure. That makes me very happy to hear that people like it when they see it, and especially that it looks nice in the display case. Was a pleasure to make especially cause I had the opportunity to hold the blade for a bit. Would love to see a pic some time.

I have actually been a lurker hear for a long time. Bought my first HI Kuk ( a 15" AK) used a few years ago due to poor internet. Recent access to high speed in my rural home and joining the world of smart phone users has opened new opportunities. Thus my recent ability to play in the DOD game. I never implied there were rules to be followed. Just that it would be nice.....as has been said more than once over the years by others, mostly so that Aunty is not dealing with unneeded emails....I certainly did not mean to ruffle the feathers of any of the old guard or anyone else for that matter especially as I am by join date a fng.....

No feathers ruffled at all, sharking happens quite a bit, we have to email Auntie either way, sometimes it’s easier to just email her straight away if you want something without noting here. It’s all good man, just part of the hunt.

I always email Auntie first (gotta be quick), then return here (I have no place else to go) and say that I sent an EMS. Just the way I do it, no right or wrong and with the current world affairs absolutely the least of our worries.

Back