HI Black Friday Sales

This Chitlangi Bowie is an in-between length.

Most CBs are 14-15" overall length, and most Giant CBs are 24-25" overall length.

The weight, however, is about the same as the Giant CBs.

EMS 18 1/4'' 18 ounce villager fit and finish Hunting Spear Vala by Anil. $95.
Got a piece of African Mahogany on the way for this one.

That MMB sure looks nice Bawanna! Nice work on the bone! How does that bone work when it comes to checkering? Like Horn?

Last edited:
EMS 18 1/4'' 18 ounce villager fit and finish Hunting Spear Vala by Anil. $95.
Got a piece of African Mahogany on the way for this one.

That MMB sure looks nice Bawanna! Nice work on the bone! How does that bone work when it comes to checkering? Like Horn?
It's hard. Very dense. This makes for good solid checkering but ya have to work at it a bit more to get there. I like it. Like Ebony or Coco Bolo which I can't get anymore, checkers good. The Sastisal checkers really nice.

EM's sent

15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Kami medical fund-raiser sheath. $99

14 inch 16 ounce Seax by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $125

Really bean wanting a larger seax, but can't pass it up!

Through all the commotion on another Hunting Vala I missed that Elephant tracker. Check out the curves on it and I especially like the fact that it has a traditional handle! Hmmm? Looks pretty dang mean with that forward weight at the sweet spot!

Yeah, there were some special ones here. Lucky dog sharked the elephant tracker. Wonder if that Katunje is still available.

Back