HI Knives Bawanna made wooden stands and bonus buy

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
13 inch 13 ounce my special Katunje Knife with my initial in Nepali on blade by Kumar. Dark satisal wood handle. I am offering this beauty with Bawanna made hemlock wooden stand at $185.

INthAIY.jpg

fHOkte7.jpg

15.5 inch 24 ounce lite weight chiruwa Ang Khola by Anil. Bamboo root handle. White metal fitting. Off white color leather sheath. I am offering this all around rig with Bawanna made hemlock wooden stand at $225.

OrJYnqW.jpg

u3j5lDW.jpg

Email to [email protected] to order one or both
First come first served

Bawanna

I was trying to remember where the original came from. I used thicker stuff this go round mostly cause I didn't have any of the thinner stuff. I made one for myself with 4 levels. I put it in my case to hold the knives Bookie made and sent me. Have to take a picture of that.
Speaking of Bookie, I better check on him, he's been pretty quiet lately.

George Azar

Gold Member
I was trying to remember where the original came from. I used thicker stuff this go round mostly cause I didn't have any of the thinner stuff. I made one for myself with 4 levels. I put it in my case to hold the knives Bookie made and sent me. Have to take a picture of that.
Speaking of Bookie, I better check on him, he's been pretty quiet lately.
I don’t know if you remember me sending you a prototype. I was happy to do it for HI.